RMRC participants and organisers were invited to speak at the International Convention Centre Sydney for the 23rd annual RoboCup International Symposium.
Dr Raymond Sheh (Founder, Committee), Archer Losely (Committee), Connor Kneebone (Participant), Graham Stock (Committee, Mentor), Joseph Lieber (Participant), Sam Hoffmann (Participant) and Patrick Louden (Mentor) talk to educators about the merits of the RMRC as an intermediary between junior and major RoboCup Rescue for high school students.
Resources and links mentioned in this video (in order of reference):
- The Open Academic Robot Kit – http://oarkit.intelligentrobots.org/home/
- The Open Academic Robot Kit – Rapidly Manufactured Robot Challenge Information – http://comp.oarkit.org/
- The Open Academic Robot Kit Mailing List (Google Group) – https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/oarkit
- RoboCup 2017 RMRC Flickr Album – https://www.flickr.com/photos/raymonds_robots_curtin_uni/albums/72157689228175365
- S.A.R.T. Website (Open Source Example) – https://www.sfxrescue.com/
- Christ Church Grammar School BattleBots Startup Document – https://ccgsrobotics.github.io/RoboWars%20Manual.pdf
- Base Rulebook for RMRC 2019 – http://oarkit.intelligentrobots.org/home/the-arena/rulebook-2019/
- Bomb Disposal Robot is Unable to Open Door of Suspicious Van at Dulles Airport, Washington, D.C.
- BlueStorm Team Description Materials/Build Guide – https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/oarkit/sqFtQL5HVTs
The Semi Autonomous Rescue Team have also presented at Aichi University Nagoya Campus for the 21st annual RoboCup International Symposium. You can watch the 2017 symposium presentation here: