Day Twenty One was a very eventful day, and unfortunately we dedicated most of our time to working on the robot rather than working on documentation.

The Raspberry Pi, Open CM board and the Open SPMP were all mounted on the robot by Riley, Matthew and Mr Elias. The power supply is currently a series of 8 AA 1.5 volt batteries.


Ryan and I tested the Oarkit team’s Python script on the Raspberry Pi. We have also made an array of changes and additions, including our own buttons for various functions (See the next log) and the ability for the robot to get information from the servos.

Aaron worked on the breakout board that will route power from our LiPo to all the on-board devices.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.