S.A.R.T Development Blog

Day 138 – Thingiverse

I uploaded all the robot’s design files and some renders I made of the mocked up internals in Sketchup.



In other news, the filament we ordered didn’t arrive (again), so we used some spare red ultimaker filament to print the lid, and we’re starting to put the components in the robot’s chassis.  It’s slow, though as we’re discovering that cables aren’t long enough or sensors won’t fit in amongst the other components.

Leave a Reply


© Copyright SFXRescue 2018

Website created by Aaron Maggs and Jack Williams with support from St Francis Xavier College


Support Email: support@sfxrescue.com

Website Change Log